I have to say…that was easier than I thought it would be. Somehow fitting in at least 1 sweat-breaking activity into my daily routine didn’t pose that big of a challenge and I finished up the first week of my Sweat Once A Day challenge having completed every workout, adhering to all of my guidelines. Danne bam!
Here’s week 1’s final tally:
- 3 yoga practices
- 3 walks or swalks (speed walks) as I like to say
- 1 Pure Barre class
- 1 Real Ryder class
So, what’s up for this week?
- Monday: Home yoga practice in the morning and an evening Barre-dio Barre class with a few girls from work (I have no idea what Barre-dio Barre means either, I’ll be sure to report back). Not only is that 2 workouts in 1 day, but Barre-dio Barre counts for a “new to me workout” and also a #sweatdate. Ha!
- Tuesday: 2-mile run
- Wednesday: Yoga practice and/or a class at AFS
- Thursday: Pure Barre before work
- Friday: TBD. Maybe an afternoon run or swalk?
- Saturday: Home yoga practice or in-store yoga at lululemon before work
- Sunday: Checking out Divine Yoga Company with my lulu ladies for a 75-minute class
Make sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram too so you can stay updated on my sweaty endeavors in between blog posts.
Oh, and on another note, I turn 30 in exactly one month. #holyshit
Way to fit in a good sweat!!
I love this challenge! Very impressive you’ve been sticking to it, even though you got sick.
Thanks Jenna! I was down for the count for the first few days but am back on track now that I’m feeling 100% again. Phew!