In a brief respite from recounting my life’s best and brightest moments, I have a few non-memory related blog things I’d like to share:
- I’m considering extending May’s Memory Lane lent into June because I have too many amazing memories to fit into one little month…what do you think? Really, I’d love for you guys to leave a comment with a simple “yay” (keep on reminiscin’) or “nay” (onwards and upwards). I’m happy to move on if everyone is sick of reading about what a weirdo I was in high school, but if you’ve been enjoying reading my funny stories as much as I’ve enjoyed writing them, then I’ll gladly stay on the memory bandwagon, just say the word…
- In true Danne Dzenawagis fashion (I’ve always been a little late to the game), 12 Months of Lent is finally on Twitter—woohoo! I’m new to this so bear with me, but you can follow me @12monthsoflent and please send me your Twitter usernames (is that even how you say it?) so I can follow you as well.
- Did you know that 12 Months of Lent is on Facebook too? You betcha! Like it here.
- And of course I’m on Instagram as well (probably my favorite form of social media, says the art school girl…) so make sure follow me there too for exclusive behind-the-scenes photos of my 19-pound cat and various other snippets from my life.
- And one last thing…some of you know that last month I participated in the Yoga Reaches Out 2013 New England Yogathon (I wrote a post about it for the lululemon blog if you want to check it out), a local non-profit that brings that yoga community together to raise funds for children’s charities. Today is the last day of fundraising and I’m still a little short of my goal. If anyone has a few bucks to spare I’d greatly appreciate it—even a $5 or $10 donation helps—and since the money raised goes to the Boston Children’s Hospital and the Children’s Tumor Foundation, you can be sure your $$$ is going to a good cause. Here’s a link to my personal fundraising page. Thank you, thank you!
and now back to my regularly scheduled memory recording…